Fish Stock Natural
In Stock Unavailable
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
Spend more to get free shipping!
Congratulations! You've got Free Shipping
Estimated Delivery Between and .
Fish stock is the newest collection of soup by de Chef Julien, a simple broth made with fish ones, ideal for all other soup enhancement as hot pot soup based or further soup making. This homemade fish stock is also ideal to curate any sauces making for any main course dishes, too.
Packaging: Deliver cooked in sous vide (vacuum) pouch, pasteurised & frozen
Shelf life: 12 months (from Production), store at -18°c
Weight: 500 ml
Serving: 2 to 3 persons
Ingredients: Fish bone, water and seasoning
- Open the pouch and transfer the soup in a microwavable bowl
- Add few drop of water and cover with plastic film
- Process 3 minutes at 800W then stir, repeat if necessary
- Serve with other ingredients as a soup base
- Set the temperature at 80°C (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 15 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and serve with other ingredients as per your likings
Reheat via stove or induction
- Remove soup from the pouch (defrost is required), then pour to saucepan
- Bring to boil till simmering then serve together with other ingredients as per your likings.
*This product is a soup based / stock, ideal to add on ingredients to enhance the soup based
In the cart page, please indicate your preferred delivery date and time under special remarks. E.g. 10 Dec 2020 12pm-2pm
The time slots we have are:
6pm-8pm (surcharge of $20)