Terms and Conditions
By ordering our products you certify to be over 18 years old and legal to purchase or consume alcohol in Singapore.You can order by via –
- Telephone: +65 6474 2062 or toll-free 1800 222 3777
- Via our website at www.tuckshop.Sg
- By e-mail to email@example.com
We accept payments through PAYNOW, Google Pay, Apple Pay, VISA and MASTERCARDS. All payments collected are in SGD. All goods ordered remain the property of Tuckshop.SG Pte Ltd until payment is received in full.
If you choose to make payment via PAYNOW, kindly indicate “Order Number” under Reference. Non-payment will result in non-delivery.
We reserve the right to change our prices. Prices are subject to currency and market fluctuations, changes in duty and GST as well as stock levels.
- Charges: S$12 up to order of S$100, Free for orders more than S$100
- Delivery Commitment: 48 hours from order date
- if ordered on Saturday, it will be delivered on Tuesday
- if ordered on Sunday it will be delivered on Wednesday
- You can choose from 2 slots:
- 10am to 3pm
- 2pm to 7 pm
*We do cater to urgent deliveries, for more information on urgent deliveries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800 2223777
*For corporate events and purchases, please contact us at email@example.com for payment arrangements.
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully as we will not be able to refund once order is placed except to change a new delivery date or issue a credit coupon code valid for 6 months for your next purchase.
We cannot guarantee your preferred delivery time, please cater a 5 hour delivery window for receiving of goods except for ice we will endeavour to deliver within 2 hours.
- You can choose the self-pick-up option.
- For self-pickup, after ordering on the website, please call 64742062 between 9am to 5pm on weekdays to schedule a pick up time.
- Pick-up address: Tuckshop, 12 Defu Lane 1, #01-02. Singapore 539487.
- Same delivery commitment as stated above, will apply
Receipt of Goods:
Deliveries are signed for as ‘Unexamined’. You should inspect the goods as soon as possible and notify us immediately of any issues. We are unable to guarantee credit or replacements unless we are notified within 6 hours of delivery of the order. If you will not be at the delivery address at the time of delivery and wish us to leave your order in a safe place, please advise us accordingly. As we are delivering frozen food items, any damages or spoiling of the goods after we drop-off or deliver, will not be our responsibility
We reserve the right to charge for re-delivery of orders that have not been completed due to incorrect address information being supplied by the customer or inability to deliver Products if nobody is home or another arrangement hasn’t been made. Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your goods in the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so due to circumstances beyond our control.
All Products are subject to availability. When selecting the Products on our price list we try to ensure that they will remain available. However, some items will inevitably go out of stock and we therefore reserve the right to select and deliver to you a substitute (of equal or higher value) to the wine you have ordered, to avoid delay in the delivery of orders. If we are unable to supply a particular item, or do not supply a substitute, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item.
The description and prices payable for the Products that you order are clearly set out in our newsletter, price list, tasting notes or website. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to provide that item to you at the stated price. In the unlikely event that an item has been over charged a full refund of the difference will be given.
On occasion we may offer other services, special offers, discounts, promotions etc that are not specifically referred to in these terms and conditions. Such matters shall be subject, in addition to these terms and conditions, to specific terms and conditions relating to such matters.
Third party beneficiaries : Irrespective of whether the wines and other goods have been bought for a third party or ownership is actually or beneficially transferred to that third party (whether related to you or not) and whether or not we have been informed of this, you, and only you, shall be our client in respect of your reserves and shall be solely responsible for all payments and for providing all instructions in relation to the reserve.
Cancellation of orders:
- Purchased orders only under the Cellars and Beverage categories in the website may be cancelled within 2 working days provided goods have not been delivered. A full refund will be offered only when request to cancel is received in writing. Any cancelled order will be refunded within 30 days.
- For order amendment more than once and Cancellation of order, Do take note that a chargeable Processing and Admin Fee will incur.
- For last minute cancellation on delivery date, there will be a charges of up to 50% of item selling price. (Beverages last minute cancellation fee up to S$20)
- Items from other categories in the website, once ordered, cannot be cancelled.
- As we are unable to re-sell melted ice, we therefore will need to charge for all last minute cancelled ice orders <24hrs.
We are committed to providing our customers with an unsurpassed level of service and are equally committed to ensuring we provide a safe and legal product. If a Product is corked or faulty, you will need to let us know within 1 week of delivery and we will offer a replacement or credit on the return of the product in question. For any further advice, please contact The TuckShop.SG Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Methods Accepted:
- Credit Cards
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay